What information do we collect?
- Information you provide: This includes your name, email address, phone number, demographic information, and any other information you choose to share with us, such as through contact forms, scheduling appointments, or participating in online assessments.
- Information we collect automatically: This includes your IP address, browser type, operating system, browsing history on our website, and information about how you interact with our content.
How do we use your information?
- To provide you with our services, such as scheduling appointments, delivering online resources, and processing payments.
- To communicate with you, such as sending appointment reminders, newsletters, and updates about our services.
- To improve our website and services, such as analyzing website traffic and user behavior.
- To comply with legal and regulatory requirements.
With whom do we share your information?
- We will never share your personal information with third-party marketers or advertisers.
- We may share your information with healthcare providers or other professionals involved in your care, but only with your consent.
- We may disclose your information if required by law, such as in response to a court order or subpoena.
How do we protect your information?
- We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational safeguards to protect your information from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
- We use secure servers to store your information and encrypt all data transmissions.
- We limit access to your information to authorized personnel who have a legitimate need to know.
- You can access and update your personal information at any time by contacting us.
- You can opt out of receiving marketing communications from us by clicking the “unsubscribe” link in our emails.
- You can request that we delete your personal information by contacting us.
Our website is not intended for children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children. If you are a parent or guardian and you believe your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so we can delete it.